Monday, May 21, 2007

Trying to Hang in There

I have been on an emotional roller coaster today. Trying to decide whether or not real estate is my bag, so to speak. My area is flooded with agents. The buyers seem to have little to none loyalty and the couple I spent the last four months working with went out on their own last week on the ONE day I was not available (despite that I gave them four other days that week.)
Now they think they will buy something they saw with another agent. They think they will use her to write the contract despite me showing them over fifty homes. This really irks me. I was told by other agents that I am "too nice." I just don't know how to be any other way than the way that I am. Or maybe I know but I don't want to be any other way. Not sure about that.

I do know that four months have gone by where I am constantly filling my car with gas, paying to attend seminars and have nothing to show for it.

No comments: