Sunday, February 05, 2006

Serenity Sunday

Today it's a bit dismal and Duffy has napped most of the day which is unusual. Rob is taking a nap now and when he gets up we will go out for his belated birthday dinner. Nothing fancy and we will get home early enough to see the Super Bowl. I'm one of those people who don't really care for football. I will watch it to see the commercials and half time show though. Of course I will see that the proper snacks are available also.
I saw this in Meg's blog and I thought I would answer this because it had some unusual questions in it.......so here goes. I am not going to tag anyone but anyone who wants to take it and run with it feel free.............

1.You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Well, to be honest it's someone who I have life insurance on.....until next Fall. I think you all can figure that one out. :)

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. This would be a rapper that talks of violence....I cannot single one out.

3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?: The woman who lived with my ex husband for nine years and felt she could see him throughout the time we were married.

4. What is your favorite cheese? I love so many. Melted it would be mozzarella. Unmelted perhaps gouda.

5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Smoked turkey with mayo, lettuce and tomato on it. Preferably on a nice roll of some kind.

6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice.We are talking no strings attached sex. Who would it be? When I was younger it would have been Michael Douglas. His looks have deteriorated though (while miraculously I have not aged at all lol!) There's none that I really lust after but Pierce Brosnan is easy on the eyes.

7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who is it? Bono

8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! What do you spend it on? Being the guilt ridden soul that I am it would be a charitable donation.

9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you going? IRELAND

10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that? nearest pub

11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. "Be brand-specific", what is it? SKY VODKA....Cosmos forever wow.

12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? I am going back to the night I broke up with my first love. I would do it differently and admit that I still loved him. I would be kinder and gentler.

13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? Everyone must be honest.

14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise? It's called COME CLEAN and it's a half hour show where people can talk about anything that has been bothering them for years.

15. What is your favorite expletive? HOLY shit

16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies dont do anything they just stand there what do you do? Depends on if they are Egyptian mummies which would fascinate me. I would probably examine them like I was an anthropologist. Garden variety mummies would be avoided.

17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Have to be a photo album.

18. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?: Mind reading.

19. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool stuff... you can move to anywhere else in the world! Cozumel

20. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE: the bar at Chevys (this means moving closer to Princeton but I'll bite the bullet!)

21. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Who's house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude check it out I can float! Debbie's

22. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead person of your choice. Who is it? Mother Teresa

23. What's your theme song? Wild Thing...I make everything grooooovy. LOL

And (for Amy): Go Steelers!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Holy shit, can you believe that when I find money, I always give it to charity??? We were separated at birth. Tell your mom. She'll like me best.

:o)