Monday, April 17, 2006

Remembering A J-Land Sister.............


Yesterday our beloved friend and fellow blogger Pamela lost her battle with cancer. I was relieved to know that she passed away in her own home. My heart aches for her children whom she was so proud of. They, her mother and sisters will be in my prayers. Pam was dealt a difficult hand. She continued to work as long as she could. She was a fighter right up until the end. She had the right stuff to make us both care for her and respect her. Rest in peace our friend. While your body is gone your spirit lives on in the hearts of all who knew you.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

I like to think that Pam has already met up with my mom, and they're hanging out. That's what I like to think.

God bless you, Pamela.

Anonymous said...

Your song choice was absolutely fitting for an absolutely beautiful woman. I saw an angel of that i'm sure. I will never hear this song again and not think of Pam. She was beautiful for sure....

Theresa Williams said...

I didn't know her, but I can see from all the tributes that she touched a lot of people. I did go to her site recently and saw the picture of her in the pajamas. Did you send her these? I seem to remember something about that.

Nelle said...

Theresa,
I didn't send Pam the pjs. I sent her some little bears that were from a cancer walk fund raiser and some slippers which her daughter fell in love with and she gave to her. I like to think of her daughter having them right now. Pam received many cards and gifts from her online friends and chemo angels.
Glad to see you stopped by. :)
Nelle

Anonymous said...

I had just recieved her email with her address and was putting a package together when I heard the horrible news. There has been such a void, I often go to her sight she was such a beautiful person and such an inspiration, I will miss her so much.