Saturday, May 08, 2010

Wishing the Moms a Happy Mothers Day

Tomorrow will be low key for us. My sister had made inquiries into a local small restaurant and had planned for my mother, her, her two daughters and myself to go for breakfast. Reservations were required which she didn't make and today it's too late to make them. Rob will be making belgian waffles for everyone at my mother's and my sister will be making fresh fruit salad. It will be very low key Sometime in the afternoon my son will be arriving with my favorite salad for lunch. I am still coughing and my side muscle seemed to start hurting yesterday after a rather prolonged coughing session. Rob weeded the two flower beds for me today and put down mulch. They look so nice. It's very windy today.
Just wanted to take a minute and wish all the mothers, step-mothers, grandmothers and nurturing friends who fill that void for many others a

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: