Monday, March 30, 2009

Same Old Same Old

I wish I had something good or exciting to write about. For most of the weekend I slept nearly round the clock. Sunday I was awake more and was actually able to enjoy a burger cooked outside on the grill...between episodes of rain. I am boring myself to tears here. If I were feeling better I would no doubt have cabin fever. I was able to sleep through the night last night once I finally got to sleep. I did some research on the internet yesterday that got me a little nervous. I am still waiting to get the approval from my health insurance company to get the cat scan and they will schedule it as soon as I have that. I will be relieved to know what they find. It is windy and cloudy again today. I am reading blogs and seeing such nice pictures of flowers blooming. Not sure if any of mine are because my flower bed is on the side of the house with no window. I have not gone outside of my house other than to get in the car and go to the doctor or hospital. Yesterday was the first day I didn't have a nosebleed so there was something to be happy about. If I have another one I am going to have to find an ENT and have that checked out. Wishing you all sunshine and spring flowers.

1 comment:

Susan C said...

Nelle, Glad to hear that you got to give your body a weekend of rest and sleep. When I was really sick last year, a friend asked, "Aren't you bored?" I'm usually a "high stimulation" person, but when I'm sick, of course, I'm very happy to do nothing at all.

Thinking of you daily.

Susan