Thursday, January 18, 2007

Busy

I have been going nonstop since my last entry. I have an hour long presentation I will make tomorrow to prove that I have the knowledge I am required to have. I love working for this company who offers so much training and support. I am much happier in a corporate environment where everyone is treated equally. I have a mentor who is so colorful. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She is working me hard but at the same time I am getting valuable experience and that's a good thing.

I went to my doctor today and I was less than thrilled at what he had to say. He put me on two more medications. I get frustrated. Tests showed I had pretty clean arteries and he remains concerned about my cholesterol. As it is I have given up eggs, real mayonnaise, butter, red meat etc. The medicine doesn't lower mine enough to please him. A cardiologist does not accept the guidelines that a regular doctor does. Tonight, once again I will be having roasted chicken and vegetables and fantasizing about roast beef. Still, I know that my cholesterol will probably never be low enough. My young nieces and nephews have the same problem. It's familial.

Tomorrow after my presentation I must go to the hospital and get my blood test. After that I am planning on taking it easy. I am doing an open house on Saturday and on Sunday. I need a day to take it easy. When I am home I am usually looking things up online. I know it will get easier in time but right now I am trying to find my first listing and my first buyers. I have leads on both but I need commitment.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

A good mentor makes a Huge difference. I'm glad you've got one.

Nelle said...

Yes, I agree. I am learning things at such a fast pace with her "hands on" approach.