Saturday, September 05, 2009

private journal

I am going to be making a private journal with entries that will be shared with friends as opposed to a public journal. I am going to be setting that up today and all readers I currently have their emails for will be automatically invited. I do not have everyone's emails though....so if you would like to be added to that list just send me an email to: McJerseygirl@gmail.com and if I know you, you will be added. The explanation of why I am doing this will be the first entry.
If I have neglected to send you an invite and you are a regular reader it is only because I don't have your email addy so please send it. I am not going to stop writing here, just things that are more private will be in the other journal.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!!!

No comments: