Saturday, June 23, 2007

Celebrating Life and a Joining of Lives




The first picture is Magnolia Diana drew and I just love it. She is a Southern Belle that has been liberated.



This is a picture of Diana with Rob (over 20 lbs. thinner)
when we met her in North Carolina about seven years ago.


I just learned that one of my favorite people, Diana the author sometimes formerly known as Prozak and ProzieofMountns has married her darling HippieJim.


Oh this makes me so happy. Two people joining their lives together despite hardships they have been through. Actually, I think hardships bring true love couples closer.


Diana helped me get through a really rough patch when I needed support. She didn't tell me what to do but gently affirmed my decision to take another chance on love.


Oh, friend, I can never thank you enough.


I cannot wait to actually meet Jim. All I know is anyone who still has Woodstock tickets really rates in my book. I hope someday he can see my Janis Joplin Porsche cookie jar.


Best wishes for a long life and much happiness,
From just one of the many who love you.





No comments: